Safety Reminders-Before and After School
The Denver Police Department (DPD) asked us to remind our school community to remain safe before and after school. Please adhere to the following:
- SABIN PARKING LOT is for STAFF ONLY. Please DO NOT drive through or park in the parking lot. The ONLY exception is for cars with a Placard for Disabled Parking.
- ALWAYS cross the street using designated crosswalks. It is unsafe and illegal to cross in the middle of the block.
- U-turns are NOT allowed around the school and are unsafe for children and adults.
- Double parking is NOT allowed
- 8:10 is the earliest students may be dropped off at Sabin
- Outside Days-Children should be dropped off at the playground entrance(s)
- Inside Days-Children should be dropped off at the Kiss and Go or at the front of the school
- Teachers will dismiss students on the playground. Teachers leave their classrooms at 3:15, please be patient as they make their way to the playground.
- All students not picked-up by 3:30 will be brought to the office to call home.