Safety & Security
In the event of an emergency at Sabin, you can contact:
- Security related questions call Dispatch at 720-423-3911
Parent/Guardian Preparation for a School Emergency
- Talk to your child about school emergency response procedures so they know what to expect in the event of an emergency or crisis.
- Update your child’s emergency contact information as it changes. Children will not be released from school to unauthorized individuals.
- If your child takes medication, make sure the school has a minimum of a 3 day supply.
Parent/Guardian Response In The Event Of a School Emergency
- DO check the DPS website for updated information
- DO call the DPS Family Constituency Hotline at 720-423-3054
- DO tune into local TV/Radio stations for school news alerts
- DO listen for information regarding unification with your child (Please remember to bring valid government identification with you to the reunification site)
- DO NOT come to your child’s school. This will create traffic congestion hampering the efforts of first responders.
- DO NOT call your child or your child’s school. Excessive phone calls could jam up the phone system and interfere with emergency communications.
- Communication will be through an auto dialer that will notify you when it is safe to pick up your child and the location for pick up
Emergency Information Guides